About Wisehouse Chapel International
We seek to provide a solid foundation of Bible – based instruction. To equip, empower and strengthen our members to teach and preach the good news of Jesus Christ while abiding by the laws of the country where the church is located.
To spread the Gospel through evangelism activities by church members, and raising and sending missionaries and planting churches throughout the world.
We believe that:
- God almighty is the one and only true God. He is our father and God. He is the same God that Abraham, Isaac and Jacob served.
- God is three – in – one, Father, Son and Holy Spirit, and creator of all nature.
- Jesus Christ is the only begotten Son of Father God and was born of the Virgin Mary for the salvation of mankind.
- God manifested Himself as Jesus Christ and lived among human beings physically.
- All human beings have sinned and need redemption from their sins in order to have eternal life in Heaven as against eternal death in hell.
- Jesus Christ died for the sins of all mankind on the cross and that salvation is possible through Him alone.
- A believer or a Christian is a person who has consciously and willingly accepted Jesus Christ as Lord and Saviour.
- All activities in the life of the born again Christian must be guided and directed by the Bible [the Word of God].
- The ministry and gifts of the Holy Spirit to Christians, as experienced by the early church, is for us today.
- Jesus Christ will come again to reign on earth and at the final judgement will judge every human being who ever lived individually, for what he or she has believed, done, said and thought.
- WCI has a primary role of preaching and teaching the good news of Jesus Christ by any means which is not contrary to the law of the country where any WCI church is located.